Online School of Rock camps are "amped up" versions of our Performance Program! Ages 7-18 * Instruments required for non-singers * Experience preferred but not required * Space is limited!
We’re excited to offer remote online Summer Camps that will take place Monday through Friday 9am to 3pm with a one hour offline lunch break from 11:30am to 12:30pm every day!
- To participate in an Online Camp, students should have a basic proficiency on their instrument, although experience is not required.
- Students will need to have a device to record their song parts for the creation of a full band recording. This could be as simple as a mobile phone with voice memo recording or a DAW such as GarageBand, Logic or Pro Tools.
- Students should have access to their primary instrument at home (guitar, bass, drums, and keys)
Here are some of the awesome activities we have lined up for our rock campers:
- Team building exercises, games and trivia contests to learn about fellow “bandmate” campers and our camp directors.
- Sectionals by instrument cover the fundamentals of playing music in a band setting!
- Workshops or Master Classes on various topics such as note values, Blues improv, stagecraft, etc.
- Song learning and recording - Students are assigned songs and can work on them in groups online or they can work independently at home.
The goal is for each band to record 1-3 songs every week, and each camp will culminate in a remote Online Listening Party!