SAVE 15% on Summer Camps!
Our summer camp students play popular rock songs in a real band, all while learning important team building skills. Get your kid off the couch this summer and into a fun, creative and inclusive environment!
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday - Wednesday||3:00 PM - 9:30 PM|
|Thursday||3:00 PM - 10:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 3:00 PM|
At School of Rock Bentonville/Rogers, our Performance Program puts our students front-and-center on a real stage for real performances. Students get to show off their killer music skills while learning serious teamwork as they and their bandmates refine their abilities through some of rock and roll’s greatest hits.
Bentonville/Rogers students will blow your mind with advanced performances chock-full of hits by famous artists such as Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin, Van Halen, The Rolling Stones, AC/DC, Frank Zappa, Queen, and many, many more! For our students, real performances breed real skill, and real fun.
All students in Bentonville/Rogers’s Performance Program can expect:
• Weekly private music lessons on guitar, bass, keyboard, drums, and/or vocals
• Weekly band rehearsal to get students prepared for real shows
• The experience of performing on stage with their band at real venues
• Key learning in fundamental areas such as stage performance, harmonies, musicianship, and more
• Fun, music, and education wrapped into one all-inclusive experience!
Our Rock 101 Program at School of Rock Bentonville/Rogers is focused on making the first steps of a young student’s journey both fun and successful. The days of mundane music instruction are over. At School of Rock Bentonville/Rogers, we believe that playing music together is the only real path to mastering an instrument and developing a true love for music.
In Rock 101, we focus our instruction on the one instrument that students have chosen to study. Whether we’re teaching scales, chords, notes, or time signatures, we put concepts in context so students understand how the principles they learn are applied to real music. Using some of the world’s most famous songs and infusing fun into every chord, Rock 101 allows Bentonville/Rogers students to enhance their skills and move on to our Performance Program.
School of Rock Bentonville/Rogers’s Rock 101 students can expect:
• Weekly private music lessons on guitar, bass, keyboard, drums, and/or vocals
• Weekly group rehearsals to reinforce basic concepts and skills in a band setting
• A firm grasp of the fundamentals of technique and music theory
• An understanding of what it means to play solo and in a group
• Real knowledge gained through real fun!
Our top performers can audition for School of Rock Bentonville/Rogers’s most prestigious honor: a spot in our AllStars program! School of Rock’s AllStars represent the best of the best from School of Rock’s global network of schools and students. Equipped with incredible musical abilities, killer work ethics and leadership skills, our AllStars have the talent and drive to grow into the next generation of musical greats.
Every summer, our AllStars embark on an authentic concert tour for a one-of-a-kind experience. Our Bentonville/Rogers musicians perform with All Star bands in multiple live shows at high-profile venues across the country, including Red Rocks, Lollapalooza, Hangout Music Fest, NAMM, Gathering of the Vibes, and countless others. AllStars also get to share the stage and learn from music legends like Alice Cooper, Eddie Vedder, and Slash, to name a few. The AllStars experience gives aspiring musicians the best glimpse of what a professional music career is like.
AllStars selected from School of Rock Bentonville/Rogers can expect:
• Real-world performances where they can master their skills on guitar, bass, drums, keyboard and/or vocals
• An authentic tour experience with multiple live shows in various cities
• Taking the stage with the best of the best from School of Rock’s global community
• A chance to perform at legendary events and venues, side-by-side with top artists
• A truly epic rock experience like no other!
At School of Rock Bentonville/Rogers, we know how to bring the world of music, and the fun that comes with it, to adults. We get our students playing and learning at rapid-fire speeds through real performances of their favorite songs, instead of your old traditional music instruction programs with piles of sheet music and hours of rote memorization. At School of Rock Bentonville/Rogers, the stage can be yours at any age.
Our adult students learn the fundamentals of music, including scales, chords, notes, progressions, and more, from real-world instruction through some of the most iconic songs and sounds in music history. Whatever your musical taste may be, our instructors know how to create a program just for you. Whether you’re seeking basic proficiency, a standing gig as the resident guitar player at parties, or future rock star status, School of Rock Bentonville/Rogers works with you to help you reach your goals.
Students in School of Rock Bentonville/Rogers’s Adult Program can expect:
• Fast-paced instruction on the instrument of your choice: guitar, bass, drums, keyboard, and/or vocals
• Weekly private instruction catered to your goals and level of proficiency
• All-adult rehearsals to prepare for real performances in local venues
• A firm grasp of music theory and technique fundamentals, taught through your favorite music genre
• Fun, instruction, and great progression of practical skills wrapped all into one!
School of Rock Bentonville/Rogers’s music camps and workshops are designed to bring out the best performance in a fast-paced learning environment. Just like our standard programs, our camps offer a high-energy experience that is fun, creative and team-oriented. Our students learn music by playing it with their peers, guided by experienced instructors from the music community.
From basic Performance Boot Camps to more advanced Guitar Building and Songwriting Training, School of Rock offers opportunities for musicians of all skill levels. Camps vary by location, so please contact us for a current list of camps and workshops at School of Rock Bentonville/Rogers.
Regardless of which camp they choose, students can expect:
• Hands-on skill building for guitar, bass guitar, keyboard, drums, and/or vocals
• One-on-one interaction with seasoned music professionals
• A deeper appreciation for music theory and fundamentals
• Greater confidence, collaboration and improvisation abilities
• A fun and interactive experienceFind a Camp or Workshop
Take a tour of School of Rock to see how our approach to music education teaches kids to rock their worlds.
“School of Rock teaches your child about more than how to hit a drum or pluck a string. They teach them how to be leaders, not be shy, be confident and how to believe in yourself. My son has been attending for a year and what he has learned is immeasurable. The staff cares so much about these children and it shows. This is my sons "happy place", his relaxation mode, his zen. Nobody picks on him, the older children treat him like a little brother and he can just be himself.”- Carrie D., parent, Bentonville/Rogers, AR
“I can't say enough good things! SOR has meant everything to us. It's like a second family. My son spends a lot of time there and we appreciate the good influence of the instructors and the managers. It has increased his confidence tremendously, and they are always encouraging kids to try new things. This program helps prepare your children for adulthood provides great structure and responsibility.”- Jenn D., parent, Bentonville/Rogers, AR
“School of Rock provides a unique performance based learning environment. Students not only have the opportunity to learn in individual lessons but also enhance their skills in a group setting. In the group lessons the students learn what it is like work together as a band, prepare for shows and ultimately perform in front of a live audience. The instructors are very knowledgeable and passionate not only about music but about helping your child grow as a musician. The staff and students are welcoming and supportive of each other. School of Rock gives your child a unique chance to learn in a music environment that you simply cannot get in individual lessons alone. If your child is passionate about music, there is no better place for them to grow as a musician and share that passion than School of Rock!”- Terri W., parent, Bentonville/Rogers, AR
“Absolutely love this place/program and all that they put into these kids! My son has grown so much musically and found some great friends and mentors along the way!!! School of Rock, you ROCK! ;)”- Julia S., parent, Bentonville/Rogers, AR