A Tribute To Chris Cornell & Women Who Rock
The show will be opened by our youngest performers, the rising stars in our Rock 101 program.
I't going to be an awesome Sunday in January! Please join us!!!
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Segunda - Quinta||3:00 PM - 9:00 PM|
|Sábado||10:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
School of Rock Atlanta's Performance Program is all about translating our students' abilities to play in the lesson room to performing for real on stage. In addition to refining their overall skill and proficiency as musicians, students learn what comes with being part of a band: teamwork, collaboration, and the special brand of fun that only comes from sharing awesome experiences with others.
Students learn, absorb, and perform iconic hits from some of history's greatest rock and roll performers including The Rolling Stones, The Beatles, Van Halen, AC/DC, Led Zeppelin and many more. No matter what they perform, our students will learn incredible skills and enjoy epic experiences that will last a lifetime.
All students in Atlanta's Performance Program can expect:
• Weekly private music lessons on guitar, bass, keyboard, drums, and/or vocals
• Weekly band rehearsal to get students prepared for real shows
• Real-life performances on stage at amazing venues
• Advanced instruction in fundamentals such as stage performance, harmonies, musicianship, and more
• Fun, music, and education wrapped into one all-inclusive experience!
School of Rock Atlanta’s Rock 101 Program encourages fun and success for our younger students as they begin their journey. The days of traditional instruction with piles of sheet music are over. At School of Rock Atlanta, we believe that playing real music is the only path to proficiency and a true appreciation for music.
In Rock 101, students select one instrument to study, and we begin teaching fundamentals: scales, chords, notes, time signatures, and all the rest. Our unique approach to music instruction teaches our students vital fundamentals through songs they know and love, not rote memorization. With real musical context in a fun environment, we give all of our students the knowledge they need to really pursue their passion for music.
All students in Atlanta’s Rock 101 Program can expect:
• Weekly private music lessons on guitar, bass, keyboard, drums, and/or vocals
• Weekly group rehearsals to reinforce the fundamentals in a team environment
• A firm grasp of the basics of music theory and technique
• An understanding of what it means to play solo and in a group
• Real knowledge gained through real fun!
Our top performers can audition for School of Rock Atlanta’s most prestigious honor: a spot in our AllStars program! School of Rock’s AllStars represent the best of the best from School of Rock’s global network of schools and students. Equipped with incredible musical abilities, killer work ethics and leadership skills, our AllStars have the talent and drive to grow into the next generation of musical greats.
Every summer, our AllStars embark on an authentic concert tour for a one-of-a-kind experience. Our Atlanta musicians perform with All Star bands in multiple live shows at high-profile venues across the country, including Red Rocks, Lollapalooza, Hangout Music Fest, NAMM, Gathering of the Vibes, and countless others. AllStars also get to share the stage and learn from music legends like Alice Cooper, Eddie Vedder, and Slash, to name a few. The AllStars experience gives aspiring musicians the best glimpse of what a professional music career is like.
AllStars selected from School of Rock Atlanta can expect:
• Real-world performances where they can master their skills on guitar, bass, drums, keyboard and/or vocals
• An authentic tour experience with multiple live shows in various cities
• Taking the stage with the best of the best from School of Rock’s global community
• A chance to perform at legendary events and venues, side-by-side with top artists
• A truly epic rock experience like no other!
At School of Rock Atlanta, we know how to bring the world of music, and the fun that comes with it, to adults. We get our students playing and learning at rapid-fire speeds through real performances of their favorite songs, instead of your old traditional music instruction programs with piles of sheet music and hours of rote memorization. At School of Rock Atlanta, the stage can be yours at any age.
Our adult students learn the fundamentals of music, including scales, chords, notes, progressions, and more, from real-world instruction through some of the most iconic songs and sounds in music history. Whatever your musical taste may be, our instructors know how to create a program just for you. Whether you’re seeking basic proficiency, a standing gig as the resident guitar player at parties, or future rock star status, School of Rock Atlanta works with you to help you reach your goals.
Students in School of Rock Atlanta’s Adult Program can expect:
• Fast-paced instruction on the instrument of your choice: guitar, bass, drums, keyboard, and/or vocals
• Weekly private instruction catered to your goals and level of proficiency
• All-adult rehearsals to prepare for real performances in local venues
• A firm grasp of music theory and technique fundamentals, taught through your favorite music genre
• Fun, instruction, and great progression of practical skills wrapped all into one!
School of Rock Atlanta’s music camps and workshops are designed to bring out the best performance in a fast-paced learning environment. Just like our standard programs, our camps offer a high-energy experience that is fun, creative and team-oriented. Our students learn music by playing it with their peers, guided by experienced instructors from the music community.
From basic Performance Boot Camps to more advanced Guitar Building and Songwriting Training, School of Rock offers opportunities for musicians of all skill levels. Camps vary by location, so please contact us for a current list of camps and workshops at School of Rock Atlanta.
Regardless of which camp they choose, students can expect:
• Hands-on skill building for guitar, bass guitar, keyboard, drums, and/or vocals
• One-on-one interaction with seasoned music professionals
• A deeper appreciation for music theory and fundamentals
• Greater confidence, collaboration and improvisation abilities
• A fun and interactive experienceEncontrar um acampamento ou workshop
Faça um tour pela Escola de Rock para ver como a nossa abordagem ao ensino de música para crianças agita o seu mundo.
“Great program. Through music and performance, kids build their confidence and feel they belong to something that connects them to others and the world. The program is well organized and there are always venues to perform at that encourage kids to showcase their hard work.”— Barbara V., Mother of School of Rock Atlanta student
“SOR provides my son ongoing opportunities to learn more challenging material on guitar. He has been involved with SOR for 7 years. During this time my son has learned to master his instrument, play other instruments, write lyrics and songs, and professionally perform, with the stage presence of a true rocker. SOR assists him to push outside of his comfort zone to learn new skills and genres of music,i.e.jazz. He recently had a paid guitar part in a musical, and he will be recording the performance this summer. About 6 months ago, he formed his own band. In the summer of 2015, he was an unpaid SOR intern, assisting kids with less experience to play and perform. He is a natural leader and mentor; SOR has fostered these important life skills. All of this would not be possible without the instruction and support of SOR Atlanta. Thank you!!! ”— Lisa M., Mother of School of Rock Atlanta student
“The environment and staff at this school are conducive to building confidence in each child in a way that cannot be done by parents or peers. This program can truly transform your child and their outlook on their future. It is a priceless program and an answered prayer for us! ”— Heather K., Mother of School of Rock Atlanta student
“In addition to learning from his teacher, our son is constantly learning from everyone there, staff and students alike. It is a great, immersive environment that goes way beyond traditional music lessons. In addition, the live performances keep him motivated to improve his playing. ”— Matt F., Father of School of Rock Atlanta student