This workshop is great for students who just started singing, sing, but do not take voice lessons and interested in expanding on what they already know & brushing up on the basics.
WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 2ND, 2019 (10AM - 3PM) - LUNCH PROVIDED
This workshop is great for students who:
- Just started singing
- Sing, but do not take voice lessons
- Are interested in expanding on what they already know & brushing up on the basics
This workshop will focus on:
- How to take proper care of your voice on and off the stage
- How to increase your range and build your muscles
- How to properly sing in higher and lower registers
- How to nurse a sick voice
- How to work a microphone
How to improve your stage presence & fight stage fright
Students will also be walked through a variety of vocal exercise and warmups to help strengthen their voice, breath, and all other muscles involved with singing. This workshop is very valuable for aspiring singers who want to improve and will be taught by a professional vocalist with live performance and studio experience.