Van Morrison vs. Joe Cocker Adult Show at The Acoustic
Come out to The Acoustic for this FREE, all-ages show!
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday - Friday||12:00 PM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
School of Rock Fairfield's Performance Program is all about translating our students' abilities to play in the lesson room to performing for real on stage. In addition to refining their overall skill and proficiency as musicians, students learn what comes with being part of a band: teamwork, collaboration, and the special brand of fun that only comes from sharing awesome experiences with others.
Students learn, absorb, and perform iconic hits from some of history's greatest rock and roll performers including The Rolling Stones, The Beatles, Van Halen, AC/DC, Led Zeppelin and many more. No matter what they perform, our students will learn incredible skills and enjoy epic experiences that will last a lifetime.
All students in Fairfield's Performance Program can expect:
• Weekly private music lessons on guitar, bass, keyboard, drums, and/or vocals
• Weekly band rehearsal to get students prepared for real shows
• Real-life performances on stage at amazing venues
• Advanced instruction in fundamentals such as stage performance, harmonies, musicianship, and more
• Fun, music, and education wrapped into one all-inclusive experience!
Our top performers can audition for School of Rock Fairfield’s most prestigious honor: a spot in our AllStars program! School of Rock’s AllStars represent the best of the best from School of Rock’s global network of schools and students. Equipped with incredible musical abilities, killer work ethics and leadership skills, our AllStars have the talent and drive to grow into the next generation of musical greats.
Every summer, our AllStars embark on an authentic concert tour for a one-of-a-kind experience. Our Fairfield musicians perform with All Star bands in multiple live shows at high-profile venues across the country, including Red Rocks, Lollapalooza, Hangout Music Fest, NAMM, Gathering of the Vibes, and countless others. AllStars also get to share the stage and learn from music legends like Alice Cooper, Eddie Vedder, and Slash, to name a few. The AllStars experience gives aspiring musicians the best glimpse of what a professional music career is like.
AllStars selected from School of Rock Fairfield can expect:
• Real-world performances where they can master their skills on guitar, bass, drums, keyboard and/or vocals
• An authentic tour experience with multiple live shows in various cities
• Taking the stage with the best of the best from School of Rock’s global community
• A chance to perform at legendary events and venues, side-by-side with top artists
• A truly epic rock experience like no other!
School of Rock Fairfield is now enrolling for our Adult Performance Program, where adult students of all proficiency levels can explore and conquer the world of music. We get our students playing and learning at lightning-quick speeds through practical performance rather than run-of-the-mill music instruction programs. At School of Rock Fairfield, the thrill of the performance is just as important as learning the skill to rock.
Our adult students learn the fundamentals of music, including scales, chords, notes, progressions, and more, through some of the most iconic songs and sounds in music history. Whether you’re a die-hard fan of rock ‘n roll or a metal-loving head-banger at home in the mosh pit, our teachers know how to best connect your love for music with a passion for learning it.
All students in School of Rock Fairfield’s Adult Program can expect:
• Fast-paced instruction in one of our great musical offerings: guitar, bass, drums, keyboard, and/or vocals
• Weekly private instruction catered to your goals and level of proficiency
• Rehearsals with others just like you to get ready for real shows at live music venues
• An understanding of music theory and technique fundamentals, learned through songs from your favorite music genre
• Fun, instruction, and a great progression of practical skills wrapped all into one!
Take a tour of School of Rock to see how our approach to music education teaches kids to rock their worlds.
“The teachers are topnotch, very nurturing, kind and very good musicians in their own right. The kids have a great time bonding and get to experience what it's like to actually perform on a real stage in front of a real audience. Music fills the rooms and street outside the school. The first time my son saw the school he whispered, "it feels like home" to me. School of Rock rocks! I HIGHLY recommend it to all kids ... young and old!”- Jacqueline A., parent, Fairfield
“School of Rock provides a great context for my son to learn to play drums and to appreciate a variety of music genres. He is motivated and supported by the staff and more experienced band mates and also has the opportunity to mentor and encourage the younger ones. He also is able to move at his own pace which keeps him encouraged and also supports seasons that may be busier than others. His connection with his private instructor has been extremely valuable!”- Carrie R., parent, Fairfield
“I enjoy how accessible the instructors and the show directors make learning and performing music. This program far surpassed my expectations and has given me a deeper appreciation for such an amazing art form. Kudos!!”- Luis Z., adult student, Fairfield
“There is no doubt you teach kids to rock in music and in life. School of Rock has been absolutely terrific for our kids!”- Felicia L., parent, Fairfield