ONLINE | Let out the rebel!!! Rock out to your favorites from Green Day, My Chemical Romance, Fall Out Boy and more! * Instruments required for non-singers * Experience preferred but not required *
NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED
INSTRUMENT REQUIRED for non-singers
MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAY 9AM TO 3PM
WITH A ONE HOUR OFFLINE LUNCH BREAK FROM 11:30AM TO 12:30PM
- There is no experience required to participate in an Online Camp
- Students will need to have a device to record their song parts for the creation of a full band recording. This could be as simple as a mobile phone with voice memo recording or a DAW such as GarageBand, Logic or Pro Tools.
- Students should have access to their primary instrument at home (guitar, bass, drums, and keys)
Here are some of the awesome activities we have lined up for our rock campers:
- Team building exercises, games and trivia contests to learn about fellow “bandmate” campers and our camp directors.
- Sectionals by instrument cover the fundamentals of playing music in a band setting!
- Workshops or Master Classes on various topics such as note values, Blues improv, stagecraft, etc.
- Song learning and recording - Students are assigned songs and can work on them in groups online or they can work independently at home.
The goal is for each band to record 1-3 songs every week, and each camp will culminate in a remote Online Listening Party!